Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Have you seen.......

the new gallery? I created it for all those gorgeous creations made using my flowers :D So far we have a LO by Alison Abernethy ,Kate Turner and 2 LO's by Peta Macbeth from Scrapbooking from scratch make sure you pop over the Scrapbooking from scratch for the fab sale that Peta has on!!Bargains everywhere!Thanks so much girls your work is fandabbydosey :D

Would you like to be in my gallery? All you have to do is send me a photo of your creation and you will be in there too!

Have you been to Wicked Princesses lately? Karen and Tam have some awesome new additions to their shop as well as their fandabbydosey kits they are now stocking Shimmerz and purple onion stamps!!How fab is that!!They have my flowers for sale!Woohoo!How fandabbydosey is that!Pop over to Wicked Princesses and check it all out!

The branches of blossoms have been a fabulous success!!I have SOLD OUT!!How cool is that!!

I'll work on some more and add them soon :D

Thanks for stopping by!

Krissy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for looking at my flowers and taking the time to leave a comment!

Krissy xx