Monday, September 21, 2009

Branching out........

Ive had a few emails and comments asking about me selling these so ask and you shall receive :D Im calling them branches of blossoms and this is a trial run and I only have a few of each so far so if you see something you like then you can contact me via email to place your order before they are gone :)



Soft green : 2 available
Vintage cream - 2 available (omg I love these on my shabby/vintage LO's they would be gorgeous on a wedding page :) )

Vintage red-2 available
white - 4 available


Each branch of blossoms is priced at $5.00 each and $2.50 P&H ( you can combine postage with my other flowers if you like :) )


Each is handmade by me and therefore they are each an individual no two are the same :D If you would like to see work using these vines please visit my blog and see some of my scrapbooking layouts using them :)

If these are good sellers I will make a point of having them all the time but you never know it could be a case of "now you see them now you dont" lol

Thankyou to all that have bought flowers so far *mwah* I love seeing them being used on your fabulous creations :D Alison Abernethy is the first in my customer gallery and if you would like to see your work using any of my flowers featured in the gallery please contact me via my email :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for looking at my flowers and taking the time to leave a comment!

Krissy xx