Monday, October 26, 2009

Vintage embellies packs :)

I have had a bit of fun and put together a few vintage/shabby inspired embellishment packs to sell :D

Included in the pack is

4 x lengths of ribbon and lace
1 x 1m length of cream ricrac
1 x medium paper doiley
1 x large paper doiley
1 x 7cm cotton doiley
2 x 3 cm cottom doiley
1 x large mocha rose
2 x small roses (in pink or blue)
mix of stamped and printed vintage inspired ephemera

all that for only $10! What a bargain!!Postage is only $2.50 :)

Available in with pink or blue ribbons/flowers :)

I think it'd be a perfect pack for some vintage inspired cards or to add to some papers for a vintage/shabby LO :D

I only have a few available so if you are interested you will have to be quick :)

There are only a few days left before I draw the winner of the flowers pack!!Dont forget if you dont already have your name in the draw there are 2 ways to get it in there

1: add the flowers photo and a link to my flowers blog on your blog

or

2 : buy any flowers pack and your name goes in the draw

Do both and your name goes in twice :D

Thanks for visiting!

Flowery hugs
Krissy xx

2 comments:

  1. super gorgeous krissy, i love seeing all these packs you are putting together !! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krissy,

    I love this pack!

    How do I buy one??

    Cheers
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for looking at my flowers and taking the time to leave a comment!

Krissy xx