Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fluffies, a rose and new branches

Lots to share!!
These are some new branches of blossoms! Im calling them Country Rose branches and they are in pink and variegated.These are the only colours I have and there are only 5 of each colour available so if you'd like one you will have to be quick!These are $5.00 each (not including postage please see sidebar :) )
I had a little play and made this green rose.....its very light and delicate and I have added a pin to the back so it is like a brooch :) I'll take some piccies of me wearing it when im having a good hair day lolIts a gift for a very special lady for her birthday next month :) These might be sold as indiviual flowers......I havent quite decided yet :)
Fluffies!!The newest addition to my flowery creations :) I have only made samples in cream (which would be fab on a vintage/shabby LO) and a couple on pink but I could do them in other colours if you have a particular colour in mind just let me know and I'll see what I can do :) I think they are pretty funky and would be gorgeous on a girly page :) Fluffies aill be the same price as poppies $5.50 for a 4 pack and $2.50 P&H.



Ive been making lots of flowers and getting lots of orders!!Its fabulous and I really appreciate all your support *mwah*

The vintage embellies packs are selling like hotcakes too!!Ive only got a couple left so if you are interested contact me via the email before they are all sold out :)

Only one more day til the giveaway is drawn!!How exciting!!A few people have gotten themselves more than one entry thanks to making some orders and thats always cool!!

Ive got a plan for another giveaway next month too so if you dont win this time there is always next month hey!!

I now have paypal too so if you'd prefer to pay via paypal please contact me for more details :D

Thanks for visiting!!

Flowery hugs :)

Krissy xx

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Krissy! Love that green rose, and those fluffies look so cute, and such great prices! Might need to put another order in soon!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and those Country Rose branches are just adorable!!! Pink looks so soft and sweet! Nice job on those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutly gorgeous new creations honey....

    jules xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh i want me some fluffies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww Chrissie...your rosie branches are absolutely stunning :) loooove them :)

    Brigitte G.
    http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for looking at my flowers and taking the time to leave a comment!

Krissy xx